What data do we collect?
Fifty-Five A collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fifty-Five A with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in a form.
- Contact us through email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please call the practice and speak to our Data Controller or Data Protection Officer.
Fifty-Five A would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Fifty-Five A from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us. (link)
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org. (link)
- To make our website operate as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Instagram
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Fifty-Five A uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used such as social media.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our Practice is Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Details of our Registration can be seen at www.cqc.org.uk. Our practice has to comply with the CQC data protection policy for Patient Records both offline and online.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unlawful disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How to contact us
Email us at:
Or write to us at